Nov 15, 2008

96!!!

前两天我去复诊(牙)
牙医说会在下一次的appointment
take off my braces

so,
for ppl who keep asking mie when to take off the braces
including my dearest mother n sista
pls remember the appointment will be on
8 of jan 2009.
Thank you!!!

Habis Report!!!


but this post still not ended yet
today i met 2 ppl
Miss Ng chew Yan n Mr. Ng WEi chian
I dunno whether both of them shocked me or they get shocked by mie

Both of them are really HO BENG YU (pls read in hokkien)
they asked mie
when u get ur braces???
i was so speechless!!!

Mr. Ng is forgivable
but Miss Ng, i meet u every week recently
including the mp
i even does not concern about the time when in Kwang hua

*fainted*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaaaa.....!
sorry loh forgot about ur braces ad! ask for fun only..wa..never know u treat me as ho beng you! hahaa...when got combined camp gathering?

諭芳 said...

haha.... =.= really speechless