Nov 10, 2008

Quantum of Solace

I watched this movie few days ago
This is the first time i watch James Bond 007.
I can't deny that he is a lc but he kill
for him killing ppl is like shitting for him

all the action part is nice n yeng
i lurve all these parts..
but the story sux!!!
Evon n i shocked when the audience stand up n leaving
i am so speechless ....
but i nv regret to watch it!!!

I wanna watch Madagascar!!
恨期待!!!!哈哈哈
I like to move it move it , he like to move it move it, she........WE LIKE TO MOVE IT!!!!!
送上这个videoclip....


MOve IT!!!!



i thought my friend is capturing not recording!!!!!

3 comments:

tRuLy AuTumN said...

OMG!!! Miss u all so m uch lah..u so cute!!!! N i heard Von's voice=.=/

^-huayxll-^星 said...

many ppl was looking?iya..xi guan jiu hao..lol~

Moko said...

hui, von is not there..
i think u miss her too much lar..

hehe.
take care ya