Nov 2, 2008

KHGG Farewell Gathering 2008

After N years, i finally have the chance to visit to Kwang Hua again..
Thanks to KHGG for the invitation
hehe

After work, i rushed back to my home to have a bathe n my "BAH KUT TEH"
I go fetch Xiouhong, Yichun, Sushang, chewYAN before i go
n meet voon huay at kwang hua

haha
v were late
v registered at the reception counter
then take our seat

The performances are disappointing
however i can see their efforts
and i appreciate it..
i know they have do their best..
add oil!!!!

During "Refreshment Time"
v walked around
The feeling is very complicated when i watched the school building
I feel very very
Comfortable and Relax
i dunno y

There is Nothing much change there
i feel very熟悉
and 怀念
miss the schooling life so much
from form1 to 5, the girl guiding life....
i lurve it...
at that moment alot of memories run through my mind..
anyway, i feel very sad too cos i already left the school for 3 years..
OMG...
Back to farewell gathering..
the game played is musical chair..
yes, v played but with our own Rules
hahaha...
abit stupid actually...

Pei Yee and Yan chin came at the half way of the gathering
hahhaa...
v crap alot..
ntg much larh then...

then v have our pic taking session (1 pic taken)
n yamcha session after that..




THe backdrop (THeme: Our Accomplishment, your contribution)


毛毛爱三毛




I always like THE NIGHT in KWANG HUA




The souvenirs


Alot of memories in here (GG gathering, Farewell gathering, classroom for 4s2)

DAtaran Kwang hua


fat hao-ing

毛毛TWo !!!!


Refreshment Time!!!


I am CHLOE the ANGEL!! This is my weapon !!!

大合照(without YiCHUN)
P/s: OMG, I look so ugly!!!


The most happy thing is the theme song of the night is 我们之间

2 comments:

諭芳 said...

How come at night one.. so sung! I miss kwang hua life so much.

Xinshi ar... u left skul for 2 years oni lar... where got 3 years

裕瑩 said...

hey!! i didn't get to attend the PM!! kinda regretted aikss..