Jan 10, 2009

10/1/2009

Yesterday
v met Ms. Yihui for the last time before she left
hehe
yes, v hug each other ...
i can feel that v r "berat hati"
she is goin to leave soonn...
few hours later i think..

Yihui, take care...
hope u can enjoy ur life there!!!
have fun ya!!!


I am goin to leave too...
Back to kampar, back to utar
a place that is so near yet so far to mie now
a place that i m familiar to yet strange to mie
OMG, now in my mind is full with the scene of kampar, westlake, utar....

anyway, i will, have to, must, there by tomorrow night.
I wish everything will be fine
for ths semester
for this year
and hopefully
for my whole uni life...

This afternoon
i calculate howmuch i have spent for this holiday
walau eh.....~~~~
really felly like wanna knock the wall
the conclusion is i am a very very "GOOD CONSUMER"!!!!!

4 comments:

諭芳 said...

I miss you all!!!!

Moko said...

all of us miss each other larh....

goDiva said...

my 3 months salary left half month!!!

Moko said...

u have 5 months salary lar gal