Jan 6, 2009

6/1/2009

Today,
i went sunway pyramid with my brother
n yea
i thought i will not get anthing
but finally i bought
1. A tank top
2. A pair of shoes
3. A hair band
4. A ring from the stall i mentioned in previous post

the sad thing is i am still looking for a new purse
i can't find of any 1 i like

Oh,
want i wanna share with u guys is the ring i bought today have a name
Her name is "xin Sui"
hahaha....
really "xin sui" (heart broken)
it's all because of my "unique" hand writting
i wrote Xin Shi for the engravement
but i wrote the letter "h" unique-ly
n he read it as a "u"
when i was stuck in the traffic jam on the way back
i took it out n check the engravement
only i realize the error
thus, i decided to name the rig as "Xin sui
my brother teased mie
he asked me to named my handphone too... (copy from Miss No good)

Xin Sui ar~~~~~

5 comments:

諭芳 said...

hahaha.. so cute!!
I wanna go shopping wif u!!

弦韻 said...

i want shopping too...a year didn't step in pyramid...oneU...aeon...and so on... lolzzz
haha

QiuQiu said...

Hey sweet, drop by
http://www.myownbrand-online.blogspot.com/
sometimes ok =))
Thanks!

xinchan said...

take a photo of ur xin sui ahh
show me
haha

Moko said...

fang: faster come lah.. v go shopping together, shop until siao!!!

xianyun: coming back very soon rite??
waiting for u leh....

xin: haha... she very paiseh de leh