Jan 8, 2009

7/1/2009

today
yeah
Mr.Jagjit finally got the braces off
erm...
the feeling ar.............
nothing special
i said not very nice
my mummy replied mie : go take our old photo n compare
....!!!!
i can feel the "smooth" of my teeth
.......
then....
just keep showing off to my family
my sis, brother, dad, mummy...
give them a big grin big smile
i know this is silly
i am goin to show it to Ms. qian qian tomorrow
hehehe.....

hahha...
one more thing is i bought a new purse today
yu hooooo~~~~
so happy...
The very first pic i took after the braces have been taken off



the second pic i took!!!


my xin sui...

xin sui ar~~~

5 comments:

^-huayxll-^星 said...

feel like laughing..every time u xin sui..lolx~

finally!~
cant feel the smooth?!
ur mum really said it right lar..
go take the old pic and compare..

really better than last time much much more lar..

就是我 said...

你的牙套拆了啊?

弦韻 said...

潔白整齊的牙齒!!
好羨慕啊!!

諭芳 said...

xinsui oso not bad la.. hahaha

leng lui xinshi!!!! I save ur pic first
hahahaha

Moko said...

aiyo
paiseh dy lar ....

u all no need so give face de